Skip to main content

Night Routine with Petroleum Jelly

Ciao friends! Welcome back to my blog post! Today I am going to tell you about my night routine with petroleum jelly. As we all know, petroleum jelly has so many uses, and it is widely used in cosmetic skin care. Now, I am gonna show you how I use this petroleum jelly (product by Vaseline).


My night routine consists of brushing my teeth, washing my face, and dipping right into Vaseline petroleum jelly. The texture of this jelly is really soft and balm like. Apply a small amount of jelly on any areas that you desired. 


Firstly, I use it for my lips. I have dry and chapped lips, so I apply this jelly, just a little bit, on them before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are no longer chapped. You need to do this every night as a routine for a better effect.

Then, I too apply this jelly on some pimples on my face. Yes, I do have a problem with this for a while, and petroleum jelly finally helps me out. Those little pimples are little by little no longer present. The jelly also makes my skin smoother.

I also apply this jelly on my lashes, and now seems like my lashes are getting thicker and a little longer. Use it like you put on a mascara. It is very simple, actually.

Sometimes when I was too lazy to remove my nail polish or enamel with nail remover, I just applied some jelly on my polished and let them stay overnight. The next morning, the nail polish could be removed easily with water.

And this is a bit of life hack. We all know that polishing nails is not an easy thing to do, especially if you do this on your own. The nail polish would sometimes stain the skin around the nail. But don't worry! Apply a little amount of petroleum jelly on the skin area around the nails before polishing, then the stain could be removed easily.




There are so many benefits that we can get from this little product. We can also use it to get rid of small cuts and relieve the burn. I got sun burn when I traveled last week, and petroleum jelly does help to relieve the area. Thank God for this product!

You can find Vaseline petroleum jelly on the nearest drugstore or buy it online. And if you live in Indonesia, you can purchase Vaseline petroleum jelly original online here (trusted) from IDR 40K-110K, or you can buy Vaseline repairing jelly that works similarly for IDR 25K at local mini market.

Anyway, I think that's all for a little review or tips on how I use Vaseline petroleum jelly as a night routine. I will see you on the next post! Adios!

Lotsa Love,

Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZAYN MALIK : Slaying with Pillow Talk

"Pillowtalk"   Climb on board We'll go slow and high tempo Light and dark Hold me hard and mellow I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you So we'll piss off the neighbours In the place that feels the tears The place to lose your fears Yeah, reckless behavior A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day Fucking in, fighting on It's our paradise and it's our war zone It's our paradise and it's our war zone Pillow talk My enemy, my ally Prisoners Then we're free, it's a thriller I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, toni...

Trying Victoria's Secret PINK face masks: A Review

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted so many informative contents lately, since I have been busy with the new term. But today I am back with a new review for VS PINK face masks. I went to Victoria's Secret store the other week and saw that they actually sells face masks, and I was like, why don't we try it? So, I bought five face masks to get through the upcoming finals (this week actually). If you wish to find more about it, I am not going to post the review of those 5 masks that I bought. I will only write what I think about the masks when I put it on. Okay, now let's get started! The five masks that I bought are actually: Selfie Skin.  Coconut Oil - Nourishing sheet mask For your natural light, no filter needed!  Grapefruit Zest fo' Life.  Superfruit sheet mask With Grapefruit extract, to feed your glow. Chargoals.  Refreshing sheet mask with charcoal To recharge and refresh your skin. So Over This.  Calming sheet mask with tea tree oil Reset...