Skip to main content

Trying Victoria's Secret PINK face masks: A Review

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted so many informative contents lately, since I have been busy with the new term. But today I am back with a new review for VS PINK face masks. I went to Victoria's Secret store the other week and saw that they actually sells face masks, and I was like, why don't we try it? So, I bought five face masks to get through the upcoming finals (this week actually). If you wish to find more about it, I am not going to post the review of those 5 masks that I bought. I will only write what I think about the masks when I put it on. Okay, now let's get started!

The five masks that I bought are actually:



Selfie Skin. Coconut Oil - Nourishing sheet mask
For your natural light, no filter needed! 

Grapefruit Zest fo' Life. Superfruit sheet mask
With Grapefruit extract, to feed your glow.

Chargoals. Refreshing sheet mask with charcoal
To recharge and refresh your skin.

So Over This. Calming sheet mask with tea tree oil
Reset and soothe your skin with tea tree oil.

And the last one is Gonna Acai This Test (which basically the same as the grapefruit one)



Now let's get into the review! The first mask that I just tried is So Over This. Seeing the words 'with tea tree oil' I imagined the calming sensation to my skin, which would be perfect to cure the stress during the end of the semester. Before applying, I put the sealed sheet mask into the fridge for better sensation.

Opening the packaging (that I love so much because it is pink), I could smell the familiar scent of tea tree oil. I have been using tea tree range skincare, so getting a quick whiff of this product is not disappointing. The amount of excess in one package is quite generous actually. Unfolding the sheet mask, I started to put it on my face and it does give a cold but calming and fresh sensation. But one thing about this mask is that it keeps sliding down, so I have to lie down a little bit. I think it is just because the amount of excess. After 15 minutes, I took it off and massaged the remaining excess on to my face, neck and chest. The cold and fresh aftertaste is quite similar with my tea tree face wash. Also, my skin feels so good and refreshed.

Note: if you find any discomfort during or after you apply this mask, like the red spots or the burning sensation on your face, stop using it. It means that your skin is sensitive to the product.

Overall with that price, it is safe to say that this sheet mask is worth it. I might have to re-purchase this mask in the future. You can get these masks in every Victoria's Secret or PINK stores both online and offline for $4.95 each (IDR 99,000). But as we speak, you can get 5 masks for $10.00 (IDR 269,000) only!

I think that would be all for today's post. If you have any questions, kindly ask away! See you on the next post!


Lotsa love,


Mary xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZAYN MALIK : Slaying with Pillow Talk

"Pillowtalk"   Climb on board We'll go slow and high tempo Light and dark Hold me hard and mellow I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you So we'll piss off the neighbours In the place that feels the tears The place to lose your fears Yeah, reckless behavior A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day Fucking in, fighting on It's our paradise and it's our war zone It's our paradise and it's our war zone Pillow talk My enemy, my ally Prisoners Then we're free, it's a thriller I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, toni...

Night Routine with Petroleum Jelly

Ciao friends! Welcome back to my blog post! Today I am going to tell you about my night routine with petroleum jelly. As we all know, petroleum jelly has so many uses, and it is widely used in cosmetic skin care. Now, I am gonna show you how I use this petroleum jelly (product by Vaseline). My night routine consists of brushing my teeth, washing my face, and dipping right into Vaseline petroleum jelly. The texture of this jelly is really soft and balm like. Apply a small amount of jelly on any areas that you desired.  Firstly, I use it for my lips. I have dry and chapped lips, so I apply this jelly, just a little bit, on them before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are no longer chapped. You need to do this every night as a routine for a better effect. Then, I too apply this jelly on some pimples on my face. Yes, I do have a problem with this for a while, and petroleum jelly finally helps me out. Those little pimples are little by little no lon...