Skip to main content

A Reborn of a Blog

A reborn of a blog

Hey guys, my name is Maria Ardhita. You can call me Mary or Mer. But my friends call me Mar-Mar.. It's up to you. :)

I am the owner of this blog and I just set up the blog into something different. I used to share some fics here, but I kinda move it to Wattpad. My fics are safer there. Now I am going to announce the reborn of this blog. At first I thought that I should make the new one, but it will be pointless because, why make the new one when you have the old one already? So, I decided to do some set ups and naw I can rule this blog, over again.

You can find a lot of new stuffs here, from music, food, book, and other exciting stuffs. And I will also share some of my experiences from my summer holiday! Also several tips for style, DIY, and OOTD.

More exciting stuffs to come and don't forget to leave some feedbacks.
Le grĂ¡ go deo,

Maria ❤️

http://buttercupgrande.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZAYN MALIK : Slaying with Pillow Talk

"Pillowtalk"   Climb on board We'll go slow and high tempo Light and dark Hold me hard and mellow I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you So we'll piss off the neighbours In the place that feels the tears The place to lose your fears Yeah, reckless behavior A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day Fucking in, fighting on It's our paradise and it's our war zone It's our paradise and it's our war zone Pillow talk My enemy, my ally Prisoners Then we're free, it's a thriller I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, toni...

Night Routine with Petroleum Jelly

Ciao friends! Welcome back to my blog post! Today I am going to tell you about my night routine with petroleum jelly. As we all know, petroleum jelly has so many uses, and it is widely used in cosmetic skin care. Now, I am gonna show you how I use this petroleum jelly (product by Vaseline). My night routine consists of brushing my teeth, washing my face, and dipping right into Vaseline petroleum jelly. The texture of this jelly is really soft and balm like. Apply a small amount of jelly on any areas that you desired.  Firstly, I use it for my lips. I have dry and chapped lips, so I apply this jelly, just a little bit, on them before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are no longer chapped. You need to do this every night as a routine for a better effect. Then, I too apply this jelly on some pimples on my face. Yes, I do have a problem with this for a while, and petroleum jelly finally helps me out. Those little pimples are little by little no lon...

Trying Victoria's Secret PINK face masks: A Review

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted so many informative contents lately, since I have been busy with the new term. But today I am back with a new review for VS PINK face masks. I went to Victoria's Secret store the other week and saw that they actually sells face masks, and I was like, why don't we try it? So, I bought five face masks to get through the upcoming finals (this week actually). If you wish to find more about it, I am not going to post the review of those 5 masks that I bought. I will only write what I think about the masks when I put it on. Okay, now let's get started! The five masks that I bought are actually: Selfie Skin.  Coconut Oil - Nourishing sheet mask For your natural light, no filter needed!  Grapefruit Zest fo' Life.  Superfruit sheet mask With Grapefruit extract, to feed your glow. Chargoals.  Refreshing sheet mask with charcoal To recharge and refresh your skin. So Over This.  Calming sheet mask with tea tree oil Reset...