Skip to main content

#OOTD Street Style with Kenny

Yay! Another Outfit Of The Day post! This time, I'm choosing 'Street Style' that's really inspired by the outfit bellow!



You know who she is, the one and only Kendall Jenner. She becomes more popular in the fashion industry and editorial world today. Earlier this year, she walked on all fashion weeks runway, representing popular brands like Chanel and Balmain.

Hello March, hello spring! Choosing an outfit is easy, but mixing and matching your wardrobe outfits? It's another thing! Having a street style look doesn't cost too much actually, only if you can mix and match some outfits. It doesn't have to be glamorous, but it has to be comfortable because you are on the street. Go with something simple like grey sweater or any kind of soft colored sweater, it doesn't have to show your belly if you are not confident enough. But if it's too long, you can tuck it in your pants. 

Don't wear pants that are too tight because it's going to be painful when you move. You can go with black pants if you like, because black suits all the colors. In addition, you can put on a blazer that match your pants. Make sure the blazer doesn't have a stand out color, or else you will be too eye catching for several people you'll pass by. Street style is eye catching, but in a trendy way, not some kind of weird way or even too much for the eyes. 

For the foot wear, you can wear sneakers or flat shoes or any kind of no-heels shoes. Heels are okay, but if you can't handle them why should you put them on? It's a street style, so enjoy your life as long as it's free! Black hand bag can be an option, so does black sling bag. You can choose whatever back you want to bring as long as it won't bother you too much. Oh, and don't forget sunnies!

Good thing if you can find those things in your wardrobe. But if not, it doesn't matter. You can still have your own street style. Street style is not about looking all sparkling, but it's all about something simple but casual that you can put on. T-shirt, leather jacket, skinny jeans, and converse are counted as street style too. Anything casual can be counted as street style as long as you can mix and match them.

So girls, now we can now have a street style look as Kendall Jenner, what are you waiting for? Let's all dress up in street style and make the sidewalk our own runway!


-Maria-


Pic source : http://favim.com/image/2930042/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZAYN MALIK : Slaying with Pillow Talk

"Pillowtalk"   Climb on board We'll go slow and high tempo Light and dark Hold me hard and mellow I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you I'd love to hold you close, tonight and always I'd love to wake up next to you So we'll piss off the neighbours In the place that feels the tears The place to lose your fears Yeah, reckless behavior A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day Fucking in, fighting on It's our paradise and it's our war zone It's our paradise and it's our war zone Pillow talk My enemy, my ally Prisoners Then we're free, it's a thriller I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us Bodies together I'd love to hold you close, toni...

Night Routine with Petroleum Jelly

Ciao friends! Welcome back to my blog post! Today I am going to tell you about my night routine with petroleum jelly. As we all know, petroleum jelly has so many uses, and it is widely used in cosmetic skin care. Now, I am gonna show you how I use this petroleum jelly (product by Vaseline). My night routine consists of brushing my teeth, washing my face, and dipping right into Vaseline petroleum jelly. The texture of this jelly is really soft and balm like. Apply a small amount of jelly on any areas that you desired.  Firstly, I use it for my lips. I have dry and chapped lips, so I apply this jelly, just a little bit, on them before bed, and when I wake up in the morning, my lips are no longer chapped. You need to do this every night as a routine for a better effect. Then, I too apply this jelly on some pimples on my face. Yes, I do have a problem with this for a while, and petroleum jelly finally helps me out. Those little pimples are little by little no lon...

Trying Victoria's Secret PINK face masks: A Review

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted so many informative contents lately, since I have been busy with the new term. But today I am back with a new review for VS PINK face masks. I went to Victoria's Secret store the other week and saw that they actually sells face masks, and I was like, why don't we try it? So, I bought five face masks to get through the upcoming finals (this week actually). If you wish to find more about it, I am not going to post the review of those 5 masks that I bought. I will only write what I think about the masks when I put it on. Okay, now let's get started! The five masks that I bought are actually: Selfie Skin.  Coconut Oil - Nourishing sheet mask For your natural light, no filter needed!  Grapefruit Zest fo' Life.  Superfruit sheet mask With Grapefruit extract, to feed your glow. Chargoals.  Refreshing sheet mask with charcoal To recharge and refresh your skin. So Over This.  Calming sheet mask with tea tree oil Reset...